Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MBD,

Todaaay is novemeber 24... GUESS WHATTT? my birthday is on saturdayyyy! wooohoo!

BUT im more excited for the 9th of december, when i get my BRACES OFF! i got whitening trays and stuff, cause i wanna whiten them afterr i get them off& stuff. no school today..tomorrow..friday..saturday..or sunday! CAUSEE its thanks giving break! YAYY! well not really yayyy for me cuz my wierd uncle, and anti-social grandmother is coming over. We couldnt make it to my other uncles house this yearrr:( & hes having like the whole dads side of my family there too..so it suckkks ass i have ta miss it. But OH welllll. OMG i saw NEW MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best movie evrrrrr, its so good so good sooooo goood soooooooo gooooood! I LOVE TAYLOR LAUTNER...I SWEARRR HES MY FUTUR HUSBAND. hes so fuckkkkkinnnnnn hot. LOVE HIM; (:

new moon was the best movie ever, i cant wait for Eclipse, the third moviee, whichhhh will premiereee in JUNE OF 2010. (:

GTG NEXXXTTTTTTTTT TIME I BLOG ILL HAVE MY BRACES OFF, AND ILL BE ANOTHER YEARRRR OLDER. :D yayayayayayayayayay

byeeeee (:
~carrrriiiiiiiissssssssaaaaaaaa

No comments: